2023 Author: Leah Sherlock | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 09:26
The profession of a lawyer has entered the life of Russians so tightly that it is already difficult to imagine what the world would be like without them. After all, in addition to everything else, this is a very ancient profession. The first lawyers appeared in ancient Greece and Rome. They have always been respected and honored. The work of a lawyer is considered to be one of the most prestigious today. But what exactly did famous people say about the so-called lawyers? And what are the most famous quotes?
Quotes about lawyers
1) "I was ruined twice: at the moment when I lost the lawsuit and when I won it." One of the most famous quotes about lawyers comes from the famous eighteenth-century philosopher Voltaire.
2) "Having won a case, a lawyer congratulates his ward: "We have won," and, after losing, declares: "You have failed." Quote by twentieth-century British writer Louis Naiser.
3) UK lawyer and politicianIn the nineteenth century, Genty Broome defined the essence of the legal profession: "A lawyer is an educated gentleman who will not let your enemies get your property and will take it into his hands."
4) There is also a more modern saying that has a humorous character. "If you can't understand what you're reading for the fifth time, then you're reading what a lawyer has written."
5) None other than Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during the Second World War, said: “In civilization there should be freedom to criticize the government, freedom of speech and assembly, freedom of choice of religion, absence of prejudice based on race and legal justice .
6) "The purpose and purpose of legislation is to create the common good on the basis of private interests." This quote about the law is from Pierre Boiste, a famous 19th century French lexicographer.
7) Victor Marie Hugo, French author of Notre Dame Cathedral and other great works of romanticism, said: "It is easy to be kind, hard to be just."
8) The 20th century Japanese writer Ryunosuke Akutagawa said: "The most painful punishment is its absence."
9) Another quote about lawyers comes from Johann Wolfgang Goethe. "He who learns all the laws will not be able to find time to break them."
10) Nineteenth-century British writer Charles Dickensdeclared about the work of lawyers: "If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers."
11) A rather specific quote about lawyers belongs to the British statesman George Saville. "If the laws had the power of speech, they would first of all complain about lawyers."
12) Karl Heinrich Marx, philosopher and public figure in Germany, said: "Moral force cannot be created by the paragraphs of the law."
13) "We have to become slaves of the law in order to gain freedom." The quote belongs to Mark Tullius Cicero, orator, philosopher and politician of Ancient Rome.
14) Leonid Semyonovich Sukhorov, a Ukrainian writer, argued that often the verdict proclaims the triumph not of the law, but of the lawyer.
15) "The difference between a lawyer and other people is that he uses words in the manner of mathematical formulas." Quote about lawyers by an unknown author.
16) "To condemn the innocent is to condemn the judges." Quote about the lawyers of the ancient Roman philosopher Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
17) "Laws are designed to help ordinary people. Therefore, they must be based on common sense." The third president of the United States of America, Thomas Jefferson, spoke a lot about legislation, considering it one of the most important areas of human life.
18) "The beauty of jurisprudence lies in the fact that it is always able to challenge all kinds of statements. Circumstances, people and form are not important." SuchBritish writer Wilkie Collins inserted an unusual thought into his famous novel The Woman in White.
19) "Customs are mankind, laws are the brains of the country. Customs are often more cruel than laws. But customs, no matter how unreasonable they are, triumph over laws." Quote from Honoré de Balzac, French writer.
20) There is also a more modern saying: "Two lawyers - eight opinions".
Quotes about lawyers of great people, like nothing else, show the importance of law in public life. Including the lawyers themselves spoke a lot about their profession, because the ability to find the right words is one of their leading skills. In it, according to Goethe and Voltaire, they were very successful.
Relationships between different generations of the family often become an occasion for jokes. There are many funny stories about mother-in-law and son-in-law. There are much fewer jokes about mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Let's try to fix this situation
Quotes about close people attract the attention of many users. They are often re-read in the hope of finding some wise thought to force themselves to reconsider their relationship with relatives. In rare cases, harmony and mutual understanding constantly reign in the family. Very often people quarrel for no particular reason: fatigue, irritation, dissatisfaction from unjustified hopes accumulate over time
Yesenin's child. Did Yesenin have children? How many children did Yesenin have? Children of Sergei Yesenin, their fate, photo
The Russian poet Sergei Yesenin is known to absolutely every adult and child. His works are full of deep meaning, which is close to many. Yesenin's poems are taught and recited by students at school with great pleasure, and they remember them throughout their lives
Male quotes help remind you of what the true representatives of the stronger sex should be like. They describe those ideals to which it is useful to strive for everyone. Such phrases are reminiscent of courage, the importance of doing noble deeds, and true friendship. The best quotes can be found in the article
Great people have always looked at the world differently. They could see beauty and wonder where no one could see it. They discussed philosophical topics and tried to define love, friendship, care, to understand the meaning of life. Wise expressions of great people for some become a motto and teach a person to think broader and remain inquisitive