2023 Author: Leah Sherlock | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-31 00:17
Modern people have a negative attitude towards the inscriptions on houses and public facilities, not considering it as an element of decoration. But despite this, graffiti is one of the oldest arts that mankind has mastered. In addition, over time, such inscriptions began to include various ways of drawing and styles, becoming an integral element of youth culture.
Graffiti, being one of the forms of youth protest, has become one of the manifestations of hip-hop. This made this art form popular among admirers of this style of music and life. As a result, many young people and teenagers have set themselves the goal of learning how to draw graffiti. Let's try to join them.
How to learn to draw graffiti on paper with a pencil
1. Take a look around. Most likely, you will come across places with graffiti along the way. Consider them carefully. Such drawings can be divided into two types. ToThe first group includes graffiti, which arouses interest with thoughtful colors, rich patterns and images that attract attention. The second type is represented by inscriptions of this style, left by beginning artists. Such graffiti are clumsy and spoil the appearance of surfaces. Undoubtedly, it is recommended to learn only from specialists whose drawings belong to the first type. In addition, high-quality graffiti samples can be viewed on the Internet.
2. Before you learn how to draw graffiti on paper, you should prepare the materials needed for this lesson. These include: paint, markers, eraser, pencils and colored pencils, white A4 sheets.
3. Start your first graffiti with 2D drawings. With some experience, you can give them the volume you want.
4. It is necessary to start drawing graffiti with a pencil from the display of the letters of the alphabet. One of the main elements of this art, as a rule, are short texts. It is often very difficult for a person who does not understand graffiti to understand the drawn letters, because they are hidden behind bizarre shapes. Their traditional display style is the shape of a certain bubble. Symbols in this version seem voluminous.
5. In order to master all the rules on how to learn how to draw graffiti on paper, start with any word. Many novice artists in this direction take their own name as a basis, which becomes their unique signature in the future. Lettersit is recommended to have some distance from each other in order to have enough space later on to expand each character.
6. Using a pencil to draw graffiti, you can experiment with the force of pressure, thus choosing the thickness of the line. The result is an inscription with "depth".
7. Amazing effects can be created by shading and shading with a simple pencil.
How to learn to draw graffiti on paper bubble style
1. It is necessary to draw a contour around the drawn letter, circling it with a pencil around without sharp corners. If you want to change the thickness of the symbol, you need to create another silhouette closer or further to it (optional).
2. Having obtained the desired degree of roundness and the desired thickness of the letter, you need to delete all the lines inside, along with the original letter, using an eraser.
3. A drawing made with a simple pencil can be painted over with a marker or paint of any color. If desired, additional letters or elements are added to the inscription.
Now you know how to learn how to draw graffiti on paper, and it is absolutely not necessary to transfer this skill to public places using spray paint. Do not forget that damaging someone else's property in this way can lead to fines.
To learn how to draw 3d drawings with a pencil on paper is very fashionable today. However, everything is not so simple here. To create such masterpieces, one needs not only special artistic skills, but also an understanding of the nuances of the play of light and shadow, as well as originality and creative fiction. However, it is quite possible to learn some secrets of the image of such paintings
Manga is a fairly new trend in contemporary art that has been around for about 70 years. However, such comics in the modern world have become very popular. Moreover, everyone can draw their own manga
Mustache is difficult to draw and at the same time very simple, depending on the expected result. As a rule, children while drawing are limited to a few simple squiggles over the upper lip of their character, which makes it surprisingly similar to Salvador Dali. More experienced artists are looking for ways to make a painted mustache more naturalistic, so stencils, chiaroscuro drawing techniques, or a separate drawing of hairs are used
"Rock, paper, scissors" is a game known all over the world. She is loved not only by children who initially came up with such an entertaining way of spending time, but also by adults who very quickly picked up this option to get rid of boredom
A good guitar for beginners: types and types, classification, functions, characteristics, selection rules, application features and rules of the game
The constant companion of a cheerful company on hikes and at parties, the guitar has long been very popular. An evening by the fire, accompanied by enchanting sounds, turns into a romantic adventure. A person who knows the art of playing the guitar easily becomes the soul of the company. No wonder young people are increasingly striving to master the art of plucking the strings