2023 Author: Leah Sherlock | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 12:28
Autumn is a time of amazing beauty. It is sung in all forms of art, and for good reason! Autumn landscapes are full of a very special charm, bright, blazing colors and quiet, thoughtful at the same time. No wonder Tyutchev compared it with a meek smile of withering, and Pushkin called the charm of the eyes. We will also turn to this “dull time” and discuss how to depict it on a landscape sheet.
Landscape with a tree - how to draw?
Drawing autumn is easy and simple at the same time. It is enough to use a small amount of colors from the entire richest palette - and the picture is ready. But to convey the mood, a special state peculiar only to autumn nature - this is the main difficulty. The festival of gold and crimson, permeated with sunlight, and the feeling of fragility, the transience of this miracle of nature - this is how those who are trying to paint autumn perceive this time of year more often. Let's try to explain how to do it.
- Take a landscape sheet and outline the sky with light blue watercolor. In some places you can make it bright blue, just try to make the tone transitionsturned out smoothly. One of the useful tips on how to draw autumn is to, when you “handle” the sky, dip the kitty in water and moisten the painted places, highlighting them in some places. Let the paper dry. And then we paint autumn with oil - these paints are more suitable for conveying bright, rich, saturated shades.
- Now the tree - working on it. Stepping back a little to the left or right, draw an enlarged silhouette of the English letter Y. Make the trunk with a thickening downwards, trying to realistically reproduce its shape. Then start drawing the branches. Add to them knots, layering, diverging in different directions. Try to give the crown dynamism, as if the wind is swaying it. After all, you can’t draw autumn in static, this is a very moving time of the year.
- Next is the crown. Here you can give complete freedom to your imagination. Use lemon, saffron colors, ocher, brownish or crimson shades. Remember Bunin's famous "forest is like a painted tower …" - lines familiar from childhood will surely prompt you with original ideas and spectacular combinations.
- Well, the last stage of how to draw the picture "Autumn". So that your tree does not hang in the air, you should “plant” it. Consider whether you are depicting grass or bare ground. For grass, make greens with yellowness, in some places draw brown bumps. After all, she withered, lost her summer juiciness. Just mix the colors carefully so that you do not end up with expressionist-style multicolors. For example, the combination of green and yellow gives blue andturquoise shades. However, you can also depict bare ground. But in any case, do not forget about the fallen leaves - it must necessarily lie under the tree and at some distance from it, as if blown away by the wind. So your autumn landscape will acquire the veracity of the details and the realism of the images.
- Hone the details. The work is mostly completed, some details remain. First, consider what time of day you captured. The lighting in the picture depends on this. Make a hint of the sun by gilding, highlighting some part of the sky, the air. Show a hint of the reflections of the rays in the crown of the tree, reproduce the glare on the grass. In more saturated tones, work on the ground shadows from the trunk and branches. For fidelity and dynamism, to give the landscape life, draw a few colored commas in the air - conditionally, these will be leaves.
Examine your creation with a critical eye, correct annoying flaws. Let the drawing dry. And feel like a real artist!
Autumn is the most exciting, magical time of the year, it is an unusual beautiful fairy tale that nature itself generously gives us. Many famous cultural figures, writers and poets, artists tirelessly praised autumn in their creations. A fairy tale on the theme "Autumn" should develop in children emotional and aesthetic responsiveness and figurative memory
In the cold season, nature takes on a completely new look. Every winter landscape is a little magic. Do you want to keep a part of it with you forever? Start drawing
"The Boy at Christ's Tree" is a story written by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky. In it, the famous writer shares his thoughts with readers, makes it possible to see from the outside what human indifference leads to, comes up with a very kind and positive ending, which can be not only a figment of fantasy, but also a reality
Nature attracts, probably, everyone, and many would like to try to depict at least a piece of nature on paper. However, not everyone can be artists and paint complex landscapes. Someone would really like to learn how to draw at least one tree, not to mention something more complex. It is for people who really want, but do not know how to draw, this lesson is intended. From the article you will learn how to draw an autumn tree in stages, getting great pleasure from the process and the result
In this article we will show you how to draw an autumn landscape in a few easy steps. For this you will need a sponge, paper and watercolors